1) No person should rely on the contents of any of the information, products or services provided by Melbourne Social Co PTY LTD without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional person. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
2) While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site and the products being sold, neither the product owners, distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. Any slight on people, organisations, companies or products are unintentional. Each individuals success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, effort and motivation to work and follow the advice given. There is no guarantee or duplicate results stated here. You recognise any business endeavour has inherent risk for loss of capital.
3) Melbourne Social Co PTY LTD and those participating in all workshops or consulting sessions make no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of following their advice and/or purchasing their services or products.
4) Melbourne Social Co PTY LTD is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, professional or other advice or services.
5) By purchasing our service or products you hereby agree to never send unsolicited commercial Email, or engage in unfair or deceptive marketing practices of any kind.
6) The services and products offered by Melbourne Social Co PTY LTD are for educational and information purposes only. Check with your lawyer, accountant, or other professional advisor before using this information.
7) You agree that Melbourne Social Co PTY LTD, our presenters and/or affiliates, partners and franchisees are not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may experience as a result of any information presented or any products or services offered.
8) You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this service. You will do so with skill and common sense. You will not hold Melbourne Social Co PTY LTD & the presenters and / or affiliates liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
9) Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing any product or service is at your risk. Melbourne Social Co PTY LTD, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the contents of this website or any service or product is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind.
Melbourne Social Co PTY LTD’s entire liability, and the purchaser’s exclusive remedy, shall be a refund of the payments paid to Melbourne Social Co PTY LTD or replacement of our products, at our option.
MSC is committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us and to comply with Commonwealth legislation governing privacy of personal information by businesses. We understand and appreciate that you are concerned about your privacy and about the confidentiality and security of information.
From 12 March 2014, amendments to the Commonwealth Privacy Act affected the way in which we may deal with information you provide about yourself to us.
In particular the 13 Australian Privacy Principles set out a code of behaviour for relevant businesses in the way they must deal with such information.
B. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you.
We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one or more of our functions or activities.
At or before the time the personal information is collected by us we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations (if any) to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not collected and that you then consent to the collection of the information.
C. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHERS
We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for which it is collected (eg. provision of our services, including administration of our services, notification to you about changes to our services, record-keeping following termination of our services to you and technical maintenance). We may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where it would reasonably be expected by you that we would use the information in such a way. This information is only disclosed to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in this policy or as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection of the information.
D. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHERS
In addition we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
• Where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
• Where you would reasonably expect the use or disclosure of the information for that purpose;
• Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety;
• Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other order of a court or legal process);
• Where you have not made a request to not receive direct marketing communications
Our Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites and those third party Web Sites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of Web Sites that are linked to our Web Site.
MSC encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
F. SECURITY AND STORAGE
MSC places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and contractors. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by those entrusted with authority and computer network password sanctions.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect users’ personal information, MSC cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once MSC receives your transmission, it makes every effort to ensure its security on its systems.
You should keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example, through email – that information may in some circumstances be collected and used by others. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
G. ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
MSC is committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our clients and web-site users.
So long as your request for your personal information is in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles, then we will give you access to that information through our Privacy Officer, email:
Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving advice to this effect from you. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information will be passed on to you only if we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
If we refuse to provide you with access or correct the personal information held about you by us then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
- Melbourne Social Co – PO BOX 153 Essendon North, Vic 3040.
We will investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve any breach that might have occurred in relation to the collection, use or destruction of personal information held by us about you in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy legislation. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure then you may request that an independent person (usually the Commonwealth Privacy Officer) investigate your complaint.
REMARKETING AND HOW THIS APPLIES TO YOU
We are using remarketing/retargeting on our website to display advertisements for specific products to viewers who have visited specific pages on our website once they have left our site. These advertisements will be visible on other/third-party websites.
Third-party vendors, including Google and Facebook will show our ads on sites across the Internet.
You can opt out of having these ads displayed by clearing the cookies in your browser.
We have the right to alter or add to, our terms and conditions at any time.